Skip to main content

Liquid I.V. Gratsy Box😻😻💪

Unboxing my LIQUID I.V. box from @gratsyofficial and and @liquid

REAL FLAVOR, REAL HYDRATING.

Hydration Multiplier is a great-tasting, Non-GMO electrolyte drink mix powered by Cellular transport Technology (CTT®) to deliver hydration to the body 2x faster and more efficiently than water alone. One stick contains 3x the electrolytes of traditional sports drinks with 5 essential vitamins.




• non GMO
• gluten free
• soy free
• dairy free

HYDRATION AID. GLOBAL IMPACT.

As of March 2023, Liquid I.V. has donated 38 million servings of Liquid I.V. worldwide.🌎

2X faster ⏩ hydration than water alone for everyday hydration!

This amazing box came with-
• reusable water bottle
• keychain to hold 1 stick of hydration multiplier for convenient, on the go hydration
• 3 stick hydration multiplier sample pack
In lemon 🍋 lime, strawberry 🍓 and passion fruit 🍑

Every stick of hydration multiplier contains:
- 2X faster ⏩ hydration than water alone
- 3X the electrolytes of traditional sports drinks
- 5 essential vitamins 



Check out Liquid I.V. 👇

You can also grab Liquid I.V. packs on my Amazon trending finds!
🔗 in bio to follow me on Amazon!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trending 24 Carrot Glow Moisturizer!

Today we're using Morganna's 24 Carrot Glow Moisturizer! This amazing and skin changing moisturizer is truly something different! It has so many benefits and is made for the most sensitive of skin! It's orange color makes skin glow! Benefits; Balances oil production, fades dark spots, and protects against pollution and sun damage. ✨ The pinnacle of nourishment and protection. Rich in beta-carotene and vitamins, it deeply hydrates your skin, improves elasticity, and reduces signs of aging. Experience the best carrot skin care cream that leaves your skin soft, smooth, and glowing.✨ Clinical results: In a blind use test on 30 women, 35 to 50 years old, with various phototypes of skin during a 1 month period, panelists reported the following results after twice-daily use of 24 Carrot glow :  ·         88% agreed doesn’t cause visible signs of irritation ·         95% agreed that their skin looks smoother ·         90% agreed that dull skin appearance is reduced ·     ...

New testing opportunity 😍

🆕 testing opportunity 😍💁‍♀️ Simply fill out the survey 👇 for a chance to be chosen for test 🆕 skincare products !😍😍😍 apply😍💁‍♀️ #skincare #skincareproducts #beauty #selfcare #influencer #influencing #producttester #producttesting #beautyproducts #beautytester #beautyinfluencer #iamjessiemarie #linkinbio #opportunities #fyp #followformore

🆓 TELLY TV 😲

I just found a 55" 4K HDR dual screen smart TV - and it’s FREE. It pays for itself with an ad on the second smart screen. It has tons of features like video calling, instant news and sports updates, video games, fitness studio and so much more. I reserved mine. You should get one too! Download the app below and use my referral code: Download Link:  download TELLY   Referral Code: mxO8B www.freetelly.com It's also on my bio! Follow me for more great finds and content 😜 I've already claimed my 🆓 TELLY TV 😲 #