Skip to main content

Packing my caboodles 👜🥰

Let's pack my 🆕 caboodles 👜🥰💁‍♀️

Head to my TikTok to watch 🤗
TikTok 😻😻

Duo travel set 😍
It's on my handbag 👜 must haves! 
Grab it 👇
(I think they just ran out of the mini set 🫣)
But see my handbag 👜 must haves for similar items and perfect handbag storage 👜🥰🥰

BTW;who'd love to buy packed purse essentials kits if I started selling them?😍🌸 You'd get a kit full of my favorite handbag essentials and more! I've already got the business plan in the works, it's just a matter of investing and starting it! I would sell various sets,full kits, refill essentials and more!
🥰🥰👜👜



Drop a 👜 if you'd buy them!


#claires #clairesaccessories #caboodles #caboodle #handbagmusthaves #travelfinds #handbagessentials #onthego #amazonmusthaves #ifounditonamazon #amazonfinds #iamjessiemarie #linkinbio☝️ #fyp #influencer #beautyinfluencer #handbagfinds #pursefinds #organization #organize #getorganized #packmypurse #packmyhandbag #whatsinmybag
#pursekit #purseessentialkit #handbagkits #handbagessentialkits


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trending 24 Carrot Glow Moisturizer!

Today we're using Morganna's 24 Carrot Glow Moisturizer! This amazing and skin changing moisturizer is truly something different! It has so many benefits and is made for the most sensitive of skin! It's orange color makes skin glow! Benefits; Balances oil production, fades dark spots, and protects against pollution and sun damage. ✨ The pinnacle of nourishment and protection. Rich in beta-carotene and vitamins, it deeply hydrates your skin, improves elasticity, and reduces signs of aging. Experience the best carrot skin care cream that leaves your skin soft, smooth, and glowing.✨ Clinical results: In a blind use test on 30 women, 35 to 50 years old, with various phototypes of skin during a 1 month period, panelists reported the following results after twice-daily use of 24 Carrot glow :  ·         88% agreed doesn’t cause visible signs of irritation ·         95% agreed that their skin looks smoother ·         90% agreed that dull skin appearance is reduced ·     ...

New testing opportunity 😍

🆕 testing opportunity 😍💁‍♀️ Simply fill out the survey 👇 for a chance to be chosen for test 🆕 skincare products !😍😍😍 apply😍💁‍♀️ #skincare #skincareproducts #beauty #selfcare #influencer #influencing #producttester #producttesting #beautyproducts #beautytester #beautyinfluencer #iamjessiemarie #linkinbio #opportunities #fyp #followformore

🆓 TELLY TV 😲

I just found a 55" 4K HDR dual screen smart TV - and it’s FREE. It pays for itself with an ad on the second smart screen. It has tons of features like video calling, instant news and sports updates, video games, fitness studio and so much more. I reserved mine. You should get one too! Download the app below and use my referral code: Download Link:  download TELLY   Referral Code: mxO8B www.freetelly.com It's also on my bio! Follow me for more great finds and content 😜 I've already claimed my 🆓 TELLY TV 😲 #