Skip to main content

BLOOM Greens and Super Foods nutrition mix

So, I'm healing after delivering a beautiful and perfect little baby girl🥰🫶.. let's just say, being pregnant and having a baby at 35 is NOTHING like doing it in your 20's! 💀..fr though, my daughter Ariah Storm was born on the 2nd. I needed a blood transfusion and I'm still not fully healed and having a really rough time just feeling "okay".. 
With that being said; I've turned to a variety of supplements and vitamins to help my healing process... And I don't have the best record when it comes to nutrition! So, I've turned to this killer super foods nutrition mix! 

👇👇👇👇



So if you haven't already seen this superfoods nutrition mix, you clearly aren't on social media enough🤔😜!
It's TikTok viral!💁‍♀️ and trending all over social media!!!

It's BLOOM Greens and Super foods nutrition mix!

@amz__division

Choose from 5 delicious flavors :
• mango 🥭
• berry 🫐
• coconut 🥥
• citrus 🍊
• original


Features and benefits:
• boosts energy
• soothes bloating 
• balances gut health 
• supports immunity


So easy to make!
1. Add a scoop to water or your favorite beverage
2. Mix with electric blender
3.Enjoy daily 😊

It's on my trending finds 👇


Follow me for more great finds and content 😜


Follow me on Amazon to get your hands on this and more trending finds!


#bloomnutrition #trending #trendingfinds #tiktokinfluencer #tiktokviral #viral #greens #superfood #supplements #immunity #healthyliving #healthylifestyle #ifounditonamazon #fyp #amazonfinds #iamjessiemarie #linkinbio☝️ #influencer #paidinfluencer #ad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trending 24 Carrot Glow Moisturizer!

Today we're using Morganna's 24 Carrot Glow Moisturizer! This amazing and skin changing moisturizer is truly something different! It has so many benefits and is made for the most sensitive of skin! It's orange color makes skin glow! Benefits; Balances oil production, fades dark spots, and protects against pollution and sun damage. ✨ The pinnacle of nourishment and protection. Rich in beta-carotene and vitamins, it deeply hydrates your skin, improves elasticity, and reduces signs of aging. Experience the best carrot skin care cream that leaves your skin soft, smooth, and glowing.✨ Clinical results: In a blind use test on 30 women, 35 to 50 years old, with various phototypes of skin during a 1 month period, panelists reported the following results after twice-daily use of 24 Carrot glow :  ·         88% agreed doesn’t cause visible signs of irritation ·         95% agreed that their skin looks smoother ·         90% agreed that dull skin appearance is reduced ·     ...

New testing opportunity 😍

🆕 testing opportunity 😍💁‍♀️ Simply fill out the survey 👇 for a chance to be chosen for test 🆕 skincare products !😍😍😍 apply😍💁‍♀️ #skincare #skincareproducts #beauty #selfcare #influencer #influencing #producttester #producttesting #beautyproducts #beautytester #beautyinfluencer #iamjessiemarie #linkinbio #opportunities #fyp #followformore

🆓 TELLY TV 😲

I just found a 55" 4K HDR dual screen smart TV - and it’s FREE. It pays for itself with an ad on the second smart screen. It has tons of features like video calling, instant news and sports updates, video games, fitness studio and so much more. I reserved mine. You should get one too! Download the app below and use my referral code: Download Link:  download TELLY   Referral Code: mxO8B www.freetelly.com It's also on my bio! Follow me for more great finds and content 😜 I've already claimed my 🆓 TELLY TV 😲 #