Skip to main content

Vote for me on Supermom 🦸‍♀️

Voting starts April 3rd!




Please take the small amount of time when voting opens to vote for me! The 🔗 is on my bio but I'm also posting it below 👇

Reason to vote for me; because I'm a survivor💪. I'm a disabled mother of 3, soon to be 4! I've overcome & been through more trials & tribulations than any human should ever have to in one life! I have battled with my disabilities for years & have refused to let them hold me back from reaching my goals or accomplishing my dreams 🌌! I ❤️ my children more than anything. They're my every reason. I'm a recovering addict & have gotten & stayed clean for them! I have several mental & physical health conditions. Every single day is a battle with myself just to get by but I NEVER give up!💯 I just want to continue to grow as a person, woman & mother & give my kids the best life that they deserve & I can possibly provide.💜 I would use the money to invest in my work & a new business that I have been dying to start! I would also use it to move my family out of the current state that we reside in to somewhere sunny and beautiful for a fresh start! As for the getaway, I would take my momma because SHE truly defines a super mom🦸‍♀️. She's my🪨💯💜. It would be a dream come true to be able to take her for a mommy/daughter weekend!🌞🏖️ She is my hero! Mom, if you're reading this; you're the most amazing woman on the planet and you are literally my everything 💯❤️. Ilysm.

Now, I hope you guys will show some love and vote for me!❤️❤️

#supermom #votesupermom #mommy #mom #momming #mommyblogger #motherhood #mommys #momlife #instamom #workfromhomemom #stayathomemom #ohheymama #iamjessiemarie #linkinbio☝️ #fyp #mommyhood #parenting #momsofinsta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Packing my caboodles 👜🥰

Let's pack my 🆕 caboodles 👜🥰💁‍♀️ Head to my TikTok to watch 🤗 TikTok 😻😻 Duo travel set 😍 It's on my handbag 👜 must haves!  Grab it 👇 caboodle 🥰I think the minks are out of stock.😶 see my handbag must haves for more handbag storage finds. (I think they just ran out of the mini set 🫣) But see my handbag 👜 must haves for similar items and perfect handbag storage 👜🥰🥰 BTW;who'd love to buy packed purse essentials kits if I started selling them?😍🌸 You'd get a kit full of my favorite handbag essentials and more! I've already got the business plan in the works, it's just a matter of investing and starting it! I would sell various sets,full kits, refill essentials and more! 🥰🥰👜👜 Drop a 👜 if you'd buy them! #claires #clairesaccessories #caboodles #caboodle #handbagmusthaves #travelfinds #handbagessentials #onthego #amazonmusthaves #ifounditonamazon #amazonfinds #iamjessiemarie #linkinbio☝️ #fyp #influencer #beautyinfluencer #handbagfinds #purse...

Trending 24 Carrot Glow Moisturizer!

Today we're using Morganna's 24 Carrot Glow Moisturizer! This amazing and skin changing moisturizer is truly something different! It has so many benefits and is made for the most sensitive of skin! It's orange color makes skin glow! Benefits; Balances oil production, fades dark spots, and protects against pollution and sun damage. ✨ The pinnacle of nourishment and protection. Rich in beta-carotene and vitamins, it deeply hydrates your skin, improves elasticity, and reduces signs of aging. Experience the best carrot skin care cream that leaves your skin soft, smooth, and glowing.✨ Clinical results: In a blind use test on 30 women, 35 to 50 years old, with various phototypes of skin during a 1 month period, panelists reported the following results after twice-daily use of 24 Carrot glow :  ·         88% agreed doesn’t cause visible signs of irritation ·         95% agreed that their skin looks smoother ·         90% agreed that dull skin appearance is reduced ·     ...

New testing opportunity 😍

🆕 testing opportunity 😍💁‍♀️ Simply fill out the survey 👇 for a chance to be chosen for test 🆕 skincare products !😍😍😍 apply😍💁‍♀️ #skincare #skincareproducts #beauty #selfcare #influencer #influencing #producttester #producttesting #beautyproducts #beautytester #beautyinfluencer #iamjessiemarie #linkinbio #opportunities #fyp #followformore