Skip to main content

Paid influencing opportunity πŸ˜πŸ’‍♀️

Intellifluence Logo
Another campaign ✅ another dollaaaaaπŸ€‘!!!


And this is why I absolutely love being an influencer!! The satisfaction of completing my jobs and being rewarded for my work is such a great feeling!πŸ’―πŸ₯°


Interested in what I do? Want to get PAID for simply testing products for companies, creating content and reviewing their products?

Join me on Intellifluence! One of the best and my FIRST paid influencing app!

Want to stay updated on all my influencing opportunities and more?!πŸ’‍♀️

Visit my bio and scroll πŸ‘‡ to influencing and check out all of the opportunities! Note-I only share referral programs on my bio so if you want to see the other platforms and apps I use I highly recommend following me on Instagram or TikTok @ i_amjessiemarie 
And my new blog
πŸ‘‡


Intellifluence 

#influencing #influencer #paidinfluencer #influencingopportunities #workfromhome #workfromanywhere #workfromhomemoms #iamjessiemarie #linkinbio #followformore #influencing101 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New testing opportunity 😍

πŸ†• testing opportunity πŸ˜πŸ’‍♀️ Simply fill out the survey πŸ‘‡ for a chance to be chosen for test πŸ†• skincare products !😍😍😍 applyπŸ˜πŸ’‍♀️ #skincare #skincareproducts #beauty #selfcare #influencer #influencing #producttester #producttesting #beautyproducts #beautytester #beautyinfluencer #iamjessiemarie #linkinbio #opportunities #fyp #followformore

πŸ†“ TELLY TV 😲

I just found a 55" 4K HDR dual screen smart TV - and it’s FREE. It pays for itself with an ad on the second smart screen. It has tons of features like video calling, instant news and sports updates, video games, fitness studio and so much more. I reserved mine. You should get one too! Download the app below and use my referral code: Download Link:  download TELLY   Referral Code: mxO8B www.freetelly.com It's also on my bio! Follow me for more great finds and content 😜 I've already claimed my πŸ†“ TELLY TV 😲 #

Trending 24 Carrot Glow Moisturizer!

Today we're using Morganna's 24 Carrot Glow Moisturizer! This amazing and skin changing moisturizer is truly something different! It has so many benefits and is made for the most sensitive of skin! It's orange color makes skin glow! Benefits; Balances oil production, fades dark spots, and protects against pollution and sun damage. ✨ The pinnacle of nourishment and protection. Rich in beta-carotene and vitamins, it deeply hydrates your skin, improves elasticity, and reduces signs of aging. Experience the best carrot skin care cream that leaves your skin soft, smooth, and glowing.✨ Clinical results: In a blind use test on 30 women, 35 to 50 years old, with various phototypes of skin during a 1 month period, panelists reported the following results after twice-daily use of 24 Carrot glow :  ·         88% agreed doesn’t cause visible signs of irritation ·         95% agreed that their skin looks smoother ·         90% agreed that dull skin appearance is reduced ·     ...