Skip to main content

Join the Beautiful Disaster tribeπŸ’€πŸ˜

So I know I shared with you all that I'll be featured on Beautiful Disaster's blog and highlighted this Sunday in their weekly email πŸ’Œ and social media!!!


But, I have to take a moment to share their amazing tribe benefits!πŸ˜πŸ’‍♀️πŸ’‍♀️

Joining the tribe is easy and πŸ†“! Earn points for creating an account, for every dollar you spend, for signing up for text alerts, following their socials, sharing your referral link and more!! Why wouldn't you?


Visit πŸ‘‡ 

or simply visit my bio and head to Beautiful Disaster πŸ’€πŸ˜!

#beautifuldisaster #beautifulfuckingdisaster #BDrocks #BDtribe #bdgirls #imperfect #broken #damaged #workinprogress #iam #iamessiemarie #influencer #linkinbio☝️ #followformore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trending 24 Carrot Glow Moisturizer!

Today we're using Morganna's 24 Carrot Glow Moisturizer! This amazing and skin changing moisturizer is truly something different! It has so many benefits and is made for the most sensitive of skin! It's orange color makes skin glow! Benefits; Balances oil production, fades dark spots, and protects against pollution and sun damage. ✨ The pinnacle of nourishment and protection. Rich in beta-carotene and vitamins, it deeply hydrates your skin, improves elasticity, and reduces signs of aging. Experience the best carrot skin care cream that leaves your skin soft, smooth, and glowing.✨ Clinical results: In a blind use test on 30 women, 35 to 50 years old, with various phototypes of skin during a 1 month period, panelists reported the following results after twice-daily use of 24 Carrot glow :  ·         88% agreed doesn’t cause visible signs of irritation ·         95% agreed that their skin looks smoother ·         90% agreed that dull skin appearance is reduced ·     ...

New testing opportunity 😍

πŸ†• testing opportunity πŸ˜πŸ’‍♀️ Simply fill out the survey πŸ‘‡ for a chance to be chosen for test πŸ†• skincare products !😍😍😍 applyπŸ˜πŸ’‍♀️ #skincare #skincareproducts #beauty #selfcare #influencer #influencing #producttester #producttesting #beautyproducts #beautytester #beautyinfluencer #iamjessiemarie #linkinbio #opportunities #fyp #followformore

πŸ†“ TELLY TV 😲

I just found a 55" 4K HDR dual screen smart TV - and it’s FREE. It pays for itself with an ad on the second smart screen. It has tons of features like video calling, instant news and sports updates, video games, fitness studio and so much more. I reserved mine. You should get one too! Download the app below and use my referral code: Download Link:  download TELLY   Referral Code: mxO8B www.freetelly.com It's also on my bio! Follow me for more great finds and content 😜 I've already claimed my πŸ†“ TELLY TV 😲 #