Skip to main content

“Magic Mushrooms,” Psilocybin and Mental Health



Wouldn't it be nice..? 🧐 Remember this picture- ONE daily dose of psilocybin..

I personally am currently on an opioid dependent maintenance medication, antidepressants, anxiety and PTSD medication, other medication for anxiety and sleep and also Adderall as a last resort for my severe depression because in 15 years no antidepressant have yet to help feel "okay".. I also use marijuana and have my medicinal card. I am clean from all illicit substances but am highly considering doing self psychedelic therapy. I am experienced with taking and using psychedelic medications.


Addict? Read this
Recovering ? Read this
Struggling read it
Believe in science ? Read
Believe in God ? Just read it
Don't know what to believe in ? Read it I said
Do you think a Tylenol is going to help that migraine more than this few dabs of essential oil 🪻 or this piece of ginger root I keep in my 👜 for emergencies 🤯 okay can you just read the article already? I


Ask yourself- so really, why isn't this legal? Go ahead really think about it. Why wouldn't our country want to bring in a medication that is known to show up and going results in numerous counts of medical fields.. something that can be planted right out back by the garden.. (sounding a bit like the war on weed😤😤)

Drs are recommending to patients to go forward with use of these natural medications if you are lucky enough to have the chance to. Note - they are not taking part of tne treatment, they only admit success rates in their experience and are pro psychedelic medications/ nontraditional medication and treatments 

"One study by Johns Hopkins Medicine found that taking psilocybin in combination with talk therapy significantly improved symptoms of clinical depression. Some study participants continued to experience benefits for as long as one year after receiving just two doses of the compound.'

2 doses and still benefits for a year?🤯
Ask me. Ask me how many antidepressants I've been on in my life since I was 15 years old, a child, suffering from mental health conditions that I didn't understand or know why and I hated myself for having them. I can't tell you how many because I have lost track. I've been on and off antidepressants for 15+ years now. It's still a battle trying to find the one that "helps", doesn't make me feel worse or weird, isn't just another medicine to add to my day, why cant I just feel okay without having to make pills fix my 🧠.




"How Does Psilocybin Help People With Mental & Behavioral Health Disorders?" 🤯 Do you even know how much I could go on about this for? 🤔 If you have never personally experienced the true magic 🪄 of " magic mushrooms" 🍄..again, don't judge until you educate yourselves.
 Just READ IT!!!!


Imagine rather than having to take multiple pills every day, make sure ("I'm") I'm on the right dose, make sure I take them every day make sure I call them in pick them up and flat out live every day depending on medication given to us by big pharma, by our Drs. Because this is what they are allowed to give.. but instead how about i just ate a bowl of mushrooms 🍄 or a half a mushroom 🍫! And within days my physical and mental health were both on the rise and at their best a week later while taking the same dose of this natural plant (than I've ever felt on or off any medication)

IT IS POSSIBLE AND ALREADY BEING DONE ALL AROUND THE 🌎.

When taken under supported conditions, psilocybin can cause self-described “spiritual” experiences that generally result in positive changes in the person’s attitude, mood and behavior. In particular, psilocybin appears to elevate a personality quality known as “openness,” which encompasses sensitivity, imagination, and an appreciation for the values and viewpoints of others..


This article has me 🪝
Food for thought 💭
Share you opinions and or experiences
Let's talk about mental health
And mental health medication and healing options - jump 🦘 in on @i_amjessiemarie join the Convo on insta!


We should all have the freedom to heal naturally 🙏 and to enjoy the beautiful process that it can actually be.


Legalize psychedelic medications!! 💪🌈✌️

Soon to come on my blog 👉 more spiritual and natural medications and healing . Give me a follow to support me😜 everything Jessie Marie is on my bio 😜😘😘











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The key to letting go of all of your stress!

Killer find for stress, anxiety, insomnia and pain! It's called The Stress Unlocker 🗝️ The Stress Unlocker is a non-drug, non-verbal tool that you can use anytime you want to assist with the RELEASE of built-up stress on many levels. It's so simple to use! So, how Does it Work? • made of iron, plated with copper • energized using a proprietary process • iron is a known energy-absorber • copper is one of the best metals known to conduct electricity  - simply hold The Stress Unlocker in either hand for about 10 minutes - ideal efficiency when the key directly touches your skin - sit or lay quietly during release process  - stay relaxed and visualize - "see” any negativity, heaviness and stress traveling freely, melting out of your system and going into the key and from there, into the earth, and away from you - repeat process as needed as well as consider wearing on you to a close area of bare skin if possible Each Stress Unlocker Key is Unique and Intended Only for

The 3 Most Unique Wellness Products and What Makes Them So Different!

The 3 Most Unique Wellness Products And What Makes Them So Different. - By Jessie Marie ( @I_amjessiemarie) So before I dive in on the products I'm about to share with you, we're going to go over a little bit about health; both mental and physical..because, whether you realize it or not; you must find well-being in both your physical state of health and your mental state of health in order to really be and feel healthy .  We often overlook this very obvious but also sometimes very difficult task to handle. I personally suffer from several medical conditions; both physical and mental. I also suffer from what is known as "medical trauma" - considered to be a patient's psychological and  physiological response to a negative/traumatic experience in a medical setting. It is considered a form of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). I find it an overwhelming and exhausting fight to find a healthy balance when it comes to my health in general. It's always like one c

ATAMIN Floor Lamps with charging station

 Check out this awesome floor lamp with shelves and charging station! It's by ATAMIN. How to choose the right floor lamp for your bedroom Your bedroom is your oasis, a place to relax and unwind at the end of a long day. The right floor lamp can help set the mood and create an inviting space. But with so many choices on the market, how do you know which one is right for you? Here are a few things to consider when choosing the perfect floor lamp for your bedroom. Consider the size of your room and the height of your ceilings. When considering the size of your room and the height of your ceilings, it’s easy to assume that one must limit their design choices. This isn’t necessarily true; carefully planned designs can maximize space and make even the smallest of rooms appear larger. Alternatively, a lower ceiling can be transformed into a cozy cocoon using soft furnishings, warm colors, and good window treatments - making any room feel comfortable and inviting. Height is just another