Skip to main content

Get paid to play games 🎮📱

Who loves mobile gaming? 🎮📱

I'm sure we all have at least one game installed on our 📱 that we play during our spare time, on breaks, before bed, in the car 🚗..whenever and wherever! Why not get PAID to play the games you enjoy on your 📱?
🤑💲🎮



@testerup_com
See these screenshots; this is just my current progress and how much I've earned and can earn for completion of ONE game test!🎮🤑

And, there's various games to choose from! If you don't love the game, simply end the test early.

You're already playing games on your 📱. Why not get PAID for it?💲💁‍♀️



AND.. I'll even share my secret! 😜 Not only do I get paid to play and test games BUT I also use this awesome 🆓 app called CamerFiLive; a 🆓 live streaming app! Stream to multiple social media platforms, broadcast and record live or screen record! So I'm killing 2 birds with one 🪨! I'm playing games and getting paid and broadcasting my game play to my twitch tv channel!
You can check it out on the Google Play Store or visit 👇🔗



Come watch me play 🎮 on twitch 👇👇
(It's also on my bio)

And join TesterUp👇🎮

(It's also on my bio, under paid testing and surveys)



#paidgaming #paidgames #gametester #gametesting #paidapps #twitchtv #twitch #streamer #gamer #testerup #sidehustles #workfromanywhere #workfromhome #iamjessiemarie #linkinbio☝️ #fyp #followformore #influencer #makemoney #tester #getpaidtoplay #playgamesformoney #legitmoney #legitsidehustle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trending 24 Carrot Glow Moisturizer!

Today we're using Morganna's 24 Carrot Glow Moisturizer! This amazing and skin changing moisturizer is truly something different! It has so many benefits and is made for the most sensitive of skin! It's orange color makes skin glow! Benefits; Balances oil production, fades dark spots, and protects against pollution and sun damage. ✨ The pinnacle of nourishment and protection. Rich in beta-carotene and vitamins, it deeply hydrates your skin, improves elasticity, and reduces signs of aging. Experience the best carrot skin care cream that leaves your skin soft, smooth, and glowing.✨ Clinical results: In a blind use test on 30 women, 35 to 50 years old, with various phototypes of skin during a 1 month period, panelists reported the following results after twice-daily use of 24 Carrot glow :  ·         88% agreed doesn’t cause visible signs of irritation ·         95% agreed that their skin looks smoother ·         90% agreed that dull skin appearance is reduced ·     ...

New testing opportunity 😍

🆕 testing opportunity 😍💁‍♀️ Simply fill out the survey 👇 for a chance to be chosen for test 🆕 skincare products !😍😍😍 apply😍💁‍♀️ #skincare #skincareproducts #beauty #selfcare #influencer #influencing #producttester #producttesting #beautyproducts #beautytester #beautyinfluencer #iamjessiemarie #linkinbio #opportunities #fyp #followformore

🆓 TELLY TV 😲

I just found a 55" 4K HDR dual screen smart TV - and it’s FREE. It pays for itself with an ad on the second smart screen. It has tons of features like video calling, instant news and sports updates, video games, fitness studio and so much more. I reserved mine. You should get one too! Download the app below and use my referral code: Download Link:  download TELLY   Referral Code: mxO8B www.freetelly.com It's also on my bio! Follow me for more great finds and content 😜 I've already claimed my 🆓 TELLY TV 😲 #