Skip to main content

Finding Peace Prayer Journal πŸ™πŸ“–

Check out this amazing new prayer πŸ™ journal I found on Amazon!

It's called Finding Peace πŸ€ŸπŸ™ Prayer Journal For WomenπŸ’œπŸ–‹️
By Helen H. Lee. MSc
-A guided prayer journal for women with weekly devotions, prompts & exercises for managing anxiety.

Finding Peace features:
•52 weeks of prayer prompts and devotionals to guide you towards God as you navigate everyday stressors. 
•beautiful design with plenty of space for writing your daily prayers πŸ™ πŸ–‹️
•scripture verses full of God's truth πŸ’―πŸ’œfor rising above worries, fears, and anxiety 
•weekly anxiety relief exercise for long-term anxiety management 



I've started my new Finding Peace journal and I absolutely love it! I suffer from severe anxiety, depression, panic attacks and PTSD. πŸ’” This journal πŸ“– has been a great tool to help guide me and manage my anxiety. I'm not usually one for prayers or to reach out to God but I decided to give this journal πŸ“– a shot.. I'm so glad I did! It's given me the chance to open up to God and let him in again. Something I have struggled with doing for an extremely long time.
Not only has it allowed me to have a new found relationship with God but it has also given me so many tools to help cope with and manage my anxiety. It's an amazing guide with so many tools and exercises for managing your anxiety and genuinely working on your self love and self care journey!πŸ’―πŸ’œ




Grab it πŸ‘‡πŸ”—
It's also on my book πŸ“– list!




#amazonbooks #amazonreads #amazonmusthaves #amazonfinds #ifounditonamazon #influencer #influencing #iamjessiemarie #linkinbio☝️ #followformore #fyp #selfhelp #positiveaffirmations #journal #journaling #prayer #prayerjournal #selfhelpbook #anxiety #anxietytools #anxietymanagement #womensbook #findingpeace 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trending 24 Carrot Glow Moisturizer!

Today we're using Morganna's 24 Carrot Glow Moisturizer! This amazing and skin changing moisturizer is truly something different! It has so many benefits and is made for the most sensitive of skin! It's orange color makes skin glow! Benefits; Balances oil production, fades dark spots, and protects against pollution and sun damage. ✨ The pinnacle of nourishment and protection. Rich in beta-carotene and vitamins, it deeply hydrates your skin, improves elasticity, and reduces signs of aging. Experience the best carrot skin care cream that leaves your skin soft, smooth, and glowing.✨ Clinical results: In a blind use test on 30 women, 35 to 50 years old, with various phototypes of skin during a 1 month period, panelists reported the following results after twice-daily use of 24 Carrot glow :  ·         88% agreed doesn’t cause visible signs of irritation ·         95% agreed that their skin looks smoother ·         90% agreed that dull skin appearance is reduced ·     ...

New testing opportunity 😍

πŸ†• testing opportunity πŸ˜πŸ’‍♀️ Simply fill out the survey πŸ‘‡ for a chance to be chosen for test πŸ†• skincare products !😍😍😍 applyπŸ˜πŸ’‍♀️ #skincare #skincareproducts #beauty #selfcare #influencer #influencing #producttester #producttesting #beautyproducts #beautytester #beautyinfluencer #iamjessiemarie #linkinbio #opportunities #fyp #followformore

πŸ†“ TELLY TV 😲

I just found a 55" 4K HDR dual screen smart TV - and it’s FREE. It pays for itself with an ad on the second smart screen. It has tons of features like video calling, instant news and sports updates, video games, fitness studio and so much more. I reserved mine. You should get one too! Download the app below and use my referral code: Download Link:  download TELLY   Referral Code: mxO8B www.freetelly.com It's also on my bio! Follow me for more great finds and content 😜 I've already claimed my πŸ†“ TELLY TV 😲 #